Early registration: From April 2 until April 30, 2018 (*) N25,000
Standard registration: From May 1 – May 26, 2018 (included) (*) N30,000
Late registration: After May 26, 2018 N35,000
Student registration: Undergraduate and Post-graduate N15,000
Non-Paper Participant: N25,000
(*) Deadlines time: By midnight – 23:59 WTC/GMT +1hour
CUCEN 2018 Account details
Account name: Covenant University Conference on E-Governance in Nigeria
Account number: 1020981717
Click here to register for CUCEN 2018
Note for authors: Please note that contributions will be published in the CUCEN2018 Proceedings only if at least one of the authors of the paper has registered before May 26, 2018.
What is included in the registration fee?
- A copy of the CUCEN2018 Proceedings
- Admission to all sessions
- Wifi connection at the venue
- A printed Conference Programme
- Conference bag Conference materials (notebooks, pen, conference information package, etc.)
- Welcome reception (June 6)
- Coffee/tea breaks (June 7 and 8)
- Lunch (June 7 and 8)
- Closing Cocktail (evening of Friday, June 8)
- Certificate of Participation for registered persons
- Attendance at the social/tourist activities (Friday, June 8): Sightseeing bus tour of Covenant University and Canaan Land, with official English-speaking tour guides. All participants are invited to bring their accompanying partners.
- Special rates for accommodation at the venue hotel.
- An invoice of the registration fee will be provided along with the conference material.
- It is compulsory to be registered to gain access to the conference area (as an author or as a member of the general public).
- Refund and cancellation requests must be received in writing before May 26, 2018. There is a particular service charge for refunds on registrations. Bank taxes must be paid by the participants.